To be the ADVOCATE for consulting engineering companies.
Create EDUCATIONAL and business opportunities for our members.
ENCOURAGE individuals to pursue careers with consulting engineering companies.
Strategic Goal 1: Leadership
Establish ACEC/MN as a leader within the business community.
- Advocate - increase influence with the legislature, governmental agencies, and the business community
- Empower - actively engage our committees and our membership
- Collaborate - partner with professional groups and the business community
Strategic Goal 2: Value
Promote the value consulting engineering brings to society.
- Elevate - communicate the essential roles of consulting firms to policy makers, decision makers and other influencers
- Educate - inform the public and our future workforce of the broad and positive impact of engineering
- Demonstrate - promote the industry's role in enhancing economic and social equities in the build environment
Strategic Goal 3: Transformation
Embrace and grow workforce diversity and advancements in technology.
- Include- create a diverse consulting engineering industry
- Inspire - connect the future workforce to our industry through collaborative involvement in STEM education
- Innovate - advance best practices that embrace technology and foster engagement