Instructions & Guidelines for entering the 2024 ACEC/MN Engineering Excellence Awards
Here's everything you need to know to apply to the 2024 ACEC/MN EEA competition.
Click here for our 2024 one-page infographic with links to the preliminary and final submission pages, as well as the ACEC National Call for Entries brochure.
Click here for our 2024 EEA Guidelines document with details on how to apply and more information on the ACEC National EEA competition.
Click here for our 2024 EEA Judging Criteria document to review categories and questions that judges will use to evaluate entries.
Information Session (via Zoom): Monday, September 11th
Preliminary Entry Deadline: Thursday, October 5th
Final Entry Deadline: Thursday, October 26th
Project Judging Event: Wednesday, November 15th
Notice to Grand / Honor Award Winners: Week of November 20-22
2024 ACEC/MN EEA Logos - Please use these when completing your photo panel, see our Guidelines document above for more details:
Photo Panels for EEA Entries -if you would like to review example photo panels, please see these links:
- Panel for 2023 Grand Conceptor & People's Choice Winner - The Dayton's Project by Meyer Borgman Johnson
- Panel for 2023 Grand Award Winner - Towerside District Stormwater Management System by Barr Engineering
- Panel for 2023 Grand Award Winner - TH 61 Grand Marais Reconstruction by LHB
- Panel for 2022 Grand Conceptor Winner - Grassy Point-Kingsbury Bay Habitat Restoration by Barr Engineering
- Panel for 2022 People's Choice Winner - I-35W Minnesota River Bridge Design-Build Project by Alliant Engineering
Any questions? Email John Krapek at email@example.com.