Continuing Challenges – Why Your Support Remains Critical
- Continued support of key legislators is critical to maintain and extend our influence at the Capitol
- The Political Fund supports candidates and holds fundraisers for key candidates in the Governor's race and State Legislative races
- The process of identifying and supporting new candidates that support our industry and issues never ends
The Bottom Line – our Political Fund runs on Member Support
Through the generous support of individual ACEC/MN members, the Political Fund generated over $25,000 this last election cycle, which was used to support pro-business, pro-industry candidates. We need your continued support to maintain the momentum for the engineering industry.
The ACEC/MN Political Fund is bipartisan – issues determine financial support, not political party. Contributions made by the ACEC/MN Political Fund are essential to legislative success.
Resources for State Fundraising:
The ACEC/MN Political Fund is the best investment you can make for the future of your business! Please contribute today on-line through credit card or Paypal (below) or send your donation to ACEC/MN Political Fund by mail to the ACEC/MN office, please make checks payable to "Campaign Fund of ACEC/MN."
Contribute to the ACEC/MN Political Fund
Contribute to the ACEC National PAC
After filling out the Contribution Form, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resources for National PAC Fundraising
- ACEC National PAC Spring Sweepstakes - your $200 ticket gets you a shot at the Grand Prize of $10,000 (click here for more information and the entry form)
- ACEC National PAC website
- ACEC National PAC Accomplishments
- Prior Approval Form for ACEC National PAC
- 2022 Contribution Form
- 2022 Recurring Contribution Form
Contributions to the ACEC National PAC can be mailed to the ACEC/MN Office at 10201 Wayzata Blvd, Suite 240, Minnetonka, MN, 55305. ACEC/MN staff will forward your contribution to ACEC National.
Reminder - If your firm does not have a Prior Approval form on file ACEC National, please use the link above. ACEC/MN staff can determine if your firm has a Prior Approval form on file.