Continuing Challenges – Why Your Support Remains Critical
- Continued support of key legislators is critical to maintain and extend our influence at the Capitol
- The Political Fund supports candidates and holds fundraisers for key candidates in the Governor's race and State Legislative races
- The process of identifying and supporting new candidates that support our industry and issues never ends
The Bottom Line – our Campaign Fund runs on Member Support
Through the generous support of individual ACEC/MN members, the Political Fund generated over $25,000 this last election cycle, which was used to support pro-business, pro-industry candidates. We need your continued support to maintain the momentum for the engineering industry.
The ACEC/MN Political Fund is bipartisan – issues determine financial support, not political party. Contributions made by the ACEC/MN Political Fund are essential to legislative success.
Resources for the ACEC/MN Campaign Fund
The ACEC/MN Campaign Fund is the best investment you can make for the future of your business! Please contribute today on-line below, or send your donation to ACEC/MN Campaign Fund by mail to the ACEC/MN office (make checks payable to Campaign Fund of ACEC/MN).
Contribute to the ACEC National PAC & Resources
- 2024 ACEC National PAC Spring Sweepstakes - your $200 ticket gets you a shot at the Grand Prize of $10,000 (click here entry form / more information)
- ACEC National PAC website
- ACEC National PAC Accomplishments
- 2024 Prior Approval Form for ACEC National PAC
- 2024 Contribution Form
- After filling out the Contribution Form, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2024 Recurring Contribution Form
Contributions to the ACEC National PAC can be mailed to the ACEC/MN Office at 30 7th Street East, Suite 2725, St. Paul, MN 55101. ACEC/MN staff will forward your contribution to ACEC National.
Reminder - If your firm does not have a Prior Approval form on file ACEC National, please use the link above. ACEC/MN staff can determine if your firm has a Prior Approval form on file.