To be the ADVOCATE for consulting engineering companies.
Create EDUCATIONAL and BUSINESS opportunities for our members.
ENCOURAGE INDIVIDUALS to pursue careers with consulting engineering companies.
Strategic Goal 1:
Be the leading voice for consulting engineers in Minnesota through effective advocacy, education and outreach.
* Initiate and advocate legislative and regulatory initiatives that improve the business environment for engineering companies.
* Promote Qualifications-based Standards and overall procurement best practices that focus on value of services delivered.
* Be a leading resource for individuals interested in pursuing careers in consulting engineering.
Strategic Goal 2:
Provide relevant, responsive education opportunities that enhance and improve the business practices of member firms.
* Continually identify and provide access to programming and services to assist member firms in improving their business expertise, upgrading the quality of their services and achieving their financial goals.
Strategic Goal 3:
Provide meaningful opportunities for member engagement, peer-to-peer and with the greater client community.
* Develop more opportunities for member involvement and engagement in all aspects of engineering, including emerging energy and industrial sectors.
* Engage and cultivate a diverse membership within the organization.
* Develop and foster stronger working relationships with organizations of similar missions.
Download a copy of the 2015-18 Strategic Plan here.